Twisted Transparency DVD Twisted Transparency DVD

Brilliant story and very unique artwork, this is a gorgeous submission! Thanks for featuring my music! :D

Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

The coolest thing I've seen on newgrounds in forever <3

Ned's Rocket Ned's Rocket

I really dug this animation! I won't lie though, I did feel like there was a lot more fluidity in the realistic looking parts, as apposed to the space sequence. Seriously spot on work though man, you've definitely come a long way!

Stoked to see that you're still doin' your thing, and I hope to see more animation from you in the future!

Rob's Cabin Quest Rob's Cabin Quest

omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomno mnomnom

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

really sick game, really love all the great ideas in this one; Really digging the overall originality and cleanliness, really sick work :D

MintPaw responds:

Thanks, polish is the key!

Uddercover Uddercover

Loved the voice acting forsure <3 great game guys :] Really quirky & fun

~Fore~ Anarchy (Beat #1) ~Fore~ Anarchy (Beat #1)

fuckin nutty :ooo I digs man I digs

Density Density

Fuckin dope <3

well done sir.

(the drums in during the intro/ bridge could use a little refining in my opinion, but this tune is still kickin regardless. Stellar work!)

DJStriden responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the song :)

Casino Night (2-Player) Cover Casino Night (2-Player) Cover

Well done man, I used to love throwing these tunes together for fun :]. I really enjoyed how you interpreted the organ and perc parts. Excellent work dude, definitely liking this one.

ARentz07 responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments and the rating! I do this stuff for fun, too.

Demons making Sleep Paralysis Demons making Sleep Paralysis

Rutger responds:

Hell yiss

Paarthurnax Bust Paarthurnax Bust

Great!

I finally got my first glimpse at Skyrim just yesterday, and although I didn't get to see any dragons or anything... but this definitely seems to fit!

The first thought that came to my head when I saw this though, was those goofy-cartoony drawings that you can get done at theme parks. On one hand I really love the dragons features, color tone, and finish; on the other... I feel like the lines here are a bit odd, and add the goofy look to your dragon...
Definitely not a bad thing at all though!

This thing is a seriously quality drawing!
Great Work!