Rob's Cabin Quest Rob's Cabin Quest

omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomno mnomnom

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

really sick game, really love all the great ideas in this one; Really digging the overall originality and cleanliness, really sick work :D

MintPaw responds:

Thanks, polish is the key!

Uddercover Uddercover

Loved the voice acting forsure <3 great game guys :] Really quirky & fun

Gerry's Grueling Garden Gerry's Grueling Garden

I had a blast working on this thing with you guys :D. I'm so happy with the final result ^_^

Spudzy responds:

Mee too! :)

Help The Alien Help The Alien

actually pretty fun :p

I really would have liked to post a score to a scoreboard at the end of the game though :[. I was also disappointed by the very low quality background music :[

This game is minimal, but it gets to the point and I really liked that about it. I really think this thing has some potential, but as-is it really needs a few more things before I would call it a complete game.

-Review Request Club-

Flying Barry... Flying Barry...

interesting :p

I really actually enjoyed the Graphics/ Sounds in this game, and the functionally seems to be really smooth :). I also really liked how "different" the look of this game was, while still having that "Nyan-Cat" feel; Kinda seemed like a Nega-Nyan cat even...

Things I would have done differently;
- The main menu was too much. The text did keep me busy, but there was sooo much of it that I got maybe halfway through before the preloader finished (at which point I was like "fuck it", and moved on)
- It really does more damage than good to put things like "this probably sucks anyway" in your submissions (have a little confidence in what your producing man!)

Overall not bad, but some majorly important things could have use a little more attention.

-Review Request Club-

I Want Your Blood! I Want Your Blood!

Not bad!

I actually found this quiz rather enjoyable, but a couple things did bug me;
- The pink/purple color combo for the intro was pretty hard on the eyes
- I didn't really like the way that the music looped here.

Once you get on to the actual quiz though; I found that thinks are a bit better.
The questions were good, and the information that you gave for each answer had a decent amount of detail! also, I really enjoyed the music used for the quiz; very nice, and perfectly suits this game.

My only complaint here:
- I wish the backgrounds would have been more detailed than just solid color w/ a black gradientor w/e

Overall, Not bad work; just would have been nice to see that little extra bit of effort!

IceDragon64 responds:

1. pink? It looks lavender to us- which goes harmoniously with purple. This mild colour compbination is intended to contrast strongly with the next section in drastic reds etc. The whole lot is intended to be a flippant justification for the connection of Blood and Halloween.
2. Sorry about the music, I am wrestling with it- I will continue to wrestle with it.

3. Oh, dear, the bgds again! Alright, I will see what I can do for the next quiz.

NOW SONIK- Go and give blood. Just do it, then PM me. No excuses- this is one NY resolution that you CAN and WILL keep, which will be an unforgettable experience! :)

OONi Battle OONi Battle

Dayum...

You guys really know how to put together a game!

This game (much like the last) is visually stunning, has incredible playability, has a great soundtrack, and seriously feels like a professionally produced game.

I think my favorite thing about this game was the different maps, and characters; the overall design slightly reminded me of Gunbound from back in the day :p

This is an incredible submission, and I cannot wait to see/ play your next one :]
Awesome stuff guys!

Zambu Dance Zambu Dance

Great Game!

I was really pleased with many aspects of this game!

The game play is awesome, and I really loved the functionality/ controls. The art looks wonderful, and i was really impressed by the clean flow that everything seemed to have here. The music completemented the scene perfectly, and I really felt transported into the deep jungle!

Not much I would fix here, Great effort!

=Button Tutorial 2= =Button Tutorial 2=

Great Tutorial! (Recommended 4 Tut Collection)

I do have to agree will Haggard though... The Background/ Text color combination is a bad one here, and it is a bit hard on the eyes.

The tutorial itself is wonderful; I love how you explained everything simply, and still snuck in a few full on finished examples along the way.

Suggestions for the future:
- Typos and spelling errors can be an eyesore; Take the time to make sure these things are taken care of.
- Next time I would consider a bit more complicated looking layout

Overall, great work :]

Phantox responds:

I agree on the spelling mistakes. I can't believe I missed them.

Thanks for the review