Twisted Transparency DVD Twisted Transparency DVD

Brilliant story and very unique artwork, this is a gorgeous submission! Thanks for featuring my music! :D

Game Grumps 3d #01 Game Grumps 3d #01

The coolest thing I've seen on newgrounds in forever <3

Ned's Rocket Ned's Rocket

I really dug this animation! I won't lie though, I did feel like there was a lot more fluidity in the realistic looking parts, as apposed to the space sequence. Seriously spot on work though man, you've definitely come a long way!

Stoked to see that you're still doin' your thing, and I hope to see more animation from you in the future!

Game Grumps 3d #04 Game Grumps 3d #04

too effin cool, loved this one ;]

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

Loooooooooooooooool

I died xD

SOPA bad like PITA bread SOPA bad like PITA bread

Pita?

I think you mean "PIPA"

Ragnarokia responds:

What is Pipa bread though?

Adrellia Village #37.7 Adrellia Village #37.7

Pretty Funny

I really enjoyed the humor in this submission, and it's very obvious that you have some experience with flash animations. The fact that the audio synced up with the visuals well, was a huge bonus in my book (many newgrounds users seem to skip past steps like this in the animation process). The visual presentation of this project was better than average, but far from perfect.

Overall this animation impressed me, and I would love to see where you go in the future with your work.

2birds1stone 2birds1stone

Interesting Flash submission :o

But none of the birds really got killed here did they?

The presentation of this "Guide" was pretty well put together, and the different ways to kill the birds with one stone were kinda entertaining. The Colors and visual presentation were actually pretty nice, I really enjoyed the music, and I got the point.

What this seems to lacking is intensive detail, and project planning; This project definitely got the point across, but I think you could have put a little more effort forth as far as length, and detail go.

Not a horrible flash, but not an amazing one either

evanarmagast responds:

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

Really awesome!

This looks really good!

I really enjoyed the different scenes from all of the different Zelda games, and I even found this piece a bit nostalgic; It was like recapping my entire childhood "playing Zelda games"

I absolutely loved this, and I cannot wait for the finished product!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you! So glad you liked it!

First Encounter First Encounter

Hard to say

On one hand, it seems like you put a fair work into this mini-animation. I really like what you've done in some places, and it seems that you have some potential talent.

On the other hand the camera is shaky, the sound effects that you added are horribly off, and some parts of the animation seem kinda lazily done.

I appreciate this piece for what it is, but I hate it for what it's not; Alternatively I would really love to see you put together something similar in Flash, I'm sure you could go far.

Overall not my favorite submission, but not completely horrible.
Solid effort dude